Osborne Trails is Westfield’s first active adults 55+ community, everything you need included – WISH-TV | Indianapolis News | Indiana weather
Osborne Trails is the first active adult community 55 and best located in Westfield (193rd Spring mill).
This vibrant community fosters a sense of camaraderie, community, fun and helps residents form lasting friendships.
Westfield offers many unique boutiques, local restaurants, local shops and services. It is also near Carmel, has easy access to downtown museums, COLTS, shops and restaurants.
Many people also move there from out of state to be closer to their families and grandchildren.
Laura Givens, Marketing Director of Lennar Homes Indianapolis, joined us today to find out more. Here is more of her:
- Clubhouse RETREAT of 9,000 square feet
- Several meeting spaces (fitness area, yoga / pilates / private training studio, swimming pool, barbecue area, pergolas and pavilion, kitchen, library, large room, arts and crafts room)
- Activities and Events: Games, cards, happy hour, potlucks, cafes, private chef lessons, Brown County tour, wine tastings, beer tastings, Halloween event planned for grandchildren, crafts (pottery, painting, calligraphy, dance lessons), comedian coming in November, local holiday play at Westfield Playhouse
- 180 acres
- Great place
- 3 mile walking trails
- Will eventually be connected to Monon Trail via a future proposed Lennar community
- Focused on the beauty of Indiana 4 seasons
- Community reminiscent of Indiana Lake Life
- Home Designs and 6 ponds everywhere named for Indiana State Parks and Lakes
- Local architect from Lennar created home designs exclusive to Osborne Trails, specially designed for residents of Osborne Trails
3 House Collections:
- $ 200 raised to $ 400 higher
- 220 SOLD / 175 residents
- 1,500 to 2,500 square feet
For more information, visit lennar.com/OsborneTrails.
THIS SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY LENNAR HOMES.